1. If you have swollen pregnancy feet, Soak them in Tonic Water
Cold or room-temperature tonic water reduces swelling in feet and ankles. The quinine reduces inflammation and the bubbles soothe sore feet.
2. Use a hair tie or rubber band as an expander for your jeans
Loop the hair tie through the buttonhole and hook it onto the button. You can use this hack as a zipper extender, too.
3. Use a inflatable floating donut if you want to sleep on your belly
This hack will not only let you sleep on your belly, but it will also help relax your back and shoulders as well.
4. try drinking some apple cider vinegar to help reduce heartburn
The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar actually has several health benefits.
5. Stick your bra in the freezer if you find yourself hot all the time
This one is just so cool.
6. Alleviate back pain with an exercise ball.
The exercise ball helps take pressure off your lower back and pelvis.
7. If you have cramps, try eating a banana.
Banana or drinking some electrolyte water have proven benefits in reducing cramp pains.
8. Eat six dates a day to help induce natural labor.
Although this hasn’t been proven definitively to work, there have been studies that support the idea that eating six dates a day helps women go into labor spontaneously and have a shorter first phase.
And remember to have fun afterward, xo