Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad
An ultimate salad for summer 2020 has finally come! Here's how you can have a bowl full of summer and health in just a couple of simple minutes:
This delicious Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad is quick and easy to make, full of great fresh flavors, and tossed with a simple poppyseed dressing.
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 batch poppyseed dressing (recipe below)
POPPYSEED DRESSING GROCERY LIST
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or any oil, such as olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper
TO MAKE THE SALAD
- Toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.
TO MAKE THE POPPYSEED DRESSING
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, or more to taste.